Saturday, November 30, 2013

Month of Gratitude Day 30: Family

I have had a most wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and as we end this wonderful month of gratitude, I'm grateful for all of my family. It has been so delightful to share pies with the extended family, Thanksgiving dinner with two of my children and their families plus Bryce's Dad, Diane and Marianne and then the next day fly here to California to visit the rest of our kids. What a great blessing to be able to visit them. We've enjoyed a fun day together laughing and playing and visiting. It will be too short a visit, but we're not so far away that we can't see them again soon, and there is always those weekly Skype sessions. I'm grateful that we have that, because when we got together they knew who we were. Family is God's greatest gift to us in this world, and certainly it's my greatest gift.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: