Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Month of Gratitude Day 12: Friends

I'm not very good at keeping up with friends when we change homes or jobs or church callings or wards, but it doesn't mean that my "old" friends are less important.  Tonight we got to see some good friends that we were close to when we lived in North Dakota.  Their kids and grandkids are all grown up, but some of them still remembered us and it was good to see them.  We've made many friends as we've moved from place to place.  I don't remember all of their names, but I do remember the difference that they made in my life.  I'm grateful for friends, both old and new. 

Make new friends but keep the old,
One is silver, the other is gold.


Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/josephparr227774.html#pSCwyUVGi1xmxuFt.99

No comments: