My friend Nikki reminded me today in her blog that this is a good time to be thinking of things I'm grateful for. Last year I was cruising and posting as we went, and it has been a while since I stopped to think of things I'm grateful for each day in November. So since I was reminded on this first day of November, I'll give this a try.
It's Friday, and on Friday I hike, so I'm going to begin by saying how grateful I am to be part of the Likin' Hikin' Ladies. This group has truly enriched my life. I never knew how important it was to have a group of women that I could call my friends. Sometimes the hikes are very hard, and I am not as fast as most of the other ladies, but I always come home glad that I went. The exercise is great, but the most important part of the hike for me is being out in the beautiful world that my Heavenly Father has given me.
This is us today hiking to a sinkhole up the Blind Hollow trail. We had one man along - who we nicknamed "Mr. Everest" because he has summited all seven continents. He showed us the hidden sinkhole that he and a friend discovered many years ago.
1 comment:
Oh so glad to have you back blogging again. Choice group
Post a Comment