Every month Bryce and I take a little overnight trip to Salt Lake City. He has an early morning meeting on the fourth Tuesday of each month and we stay Monday night at "The Kimball" condominium. We have a timeshare here and can get a "bonus" night for $65.00 which the office pays for. It gives us a bedroom, little kitchen and living room and is always a fun outing. This morning I fixed breakfast for Bryce and sent him off. Then I used the fitness room and soon I'll be heading out to the Family History Library which is about a block away. Today there is a little slow up because they've shut off the water (they said there was a leak) and I have time for blogging via email. I love these outings with Bryce which usually include a meal somewhere fun.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment