Now for another Wonderful Wednesday item. I like houseplants, always have. And now I have this wonderful light bathroom filled with them. But the problem with houseplants is watering. If you water too much, the water runs out the bottom and all over the floor, walls, etc. If you don't water enough, the plant is unhappy. I discovered these cool water globes. They don't usually last a whole week, but I can refill them quickly and boy, the plants are happier! No more drooping leaves and no more wiping up spills. And, I think they're kind of neat looking. I started with two (they're a bit spendy) and traded them around, figuring out which plants really needed them. Then a few weeks ago I saw them on sale in the newspaper and went and got four more. Look at the blooms on my shamrocks!


3 comments:
I love the way the globes look with the light streaming through them. It looks like your plants have found the perfect living conditions.
That is really neat! I may have to try to find some.
They do look cool. I think your shamrocks are in love. :)
Post a Comment