Friday, March 26, 2010

Worn out

I'm exhausted, so this post will be short and simple.  I hiked today (of course, it's Friday!) with seven wonderful ladies up Providence Canyon.  It wasn't as pretty a hike as some we've taken, and it snowed and the wind blew, but it was a blast.  We did about six miles.




After the hike, Lisa and kids came up and Lisa cooked up a storm for a submission to a Philadelphia Cream Cheese contest.  She actually made four dishes in four categories and I helped her film it.  We had a great time and the kids were really very good.  But, combined with hiking this morning, I'm one worn out Grandma. 
What do you think of the new kid sized picnic table I got?  They loved it.

3 comments:

Nan said...

It sounds like you had one full day. Time to relax in California will be just what the doctor ordered.

Lisa said...

Thanks again for helping me with those little videos! They were lots more work than I had anticipated. I was exhausted yesterday too, and I didn't go hiking. You must have been nothing but nubbins!

Granny D Fifield said...

Have a great time in California tired grandma and thanks for your part in the wonderful concert tonight.