Monday, March 15, 2010

Continuing Saga of the Three Stooges

Remember those three guys on the cardboard cutout from our TV box? The picture that Bryce sneaked into the shower so they were looking at me when I had my pants down, and then into the closet where they were watching me dress, and finally when I pulled the bed covers down . . .? Well, I finally got him back.


I tried all of your suggestions without any luck. I put them into the back seat of his car. He saw it before he sat down. Every time I tried it, he found it before it had any ill effect. Besides, why would Bryce be bothered by three guys in undershirts whooping it up?

It has now been two months. The picture has been riding around in the back of Gus, and he had pretty much forgotten about it. This week he was out of town and coming home Wednesday night while I was gone to choir. I found the picture and had an Aha! moment. I fastened a rope to the picture so that it could hang, then taped the rope to the bottom of the inside of the garage door. When the door opened, there would be the picture hanging at eye level.

GOTCHA!

I didn't get to see the reaction, but I did get a text message: "Touchet!"

The only problem was, after I came home and closed the garage door, the flapping sign must have blocked the electric eye and forced the garage door back up, so the garage door was open all night.

Now it was Bryce's turn again, so he put the picture in the clothes dryer, but guess who did laundry that day?

Sara

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

bwahahahahahahahaha!

Lisa said...

LOL LOL LOL! Soooo funny!