Oh, by the way, today is my birthday, hence the title. If you read this, please leave a comment. It would be a great birthday treat for me!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
My Birthday Cactus
I know, I know, it's really "Christmas Cactus," but, in my house it starts blooming around Thanksgiving, looks gorgeous through Christmas, quits at New Year's and then starts again the beginning of March. And, even the new white one that Bryce gave me for our anniversary this year is blooming again, as you can see. I LOVE this plant! It really must love the location I have it in, because this is the fourth time it has bloomed since we moved here.
Oh, by the way, today is my birthday, hence the title. If you read this, please leave a comment. It would be a great birthday treat for me!
Oh, by the way, today is my birthday, hence the title. If you read this, please leave a comment. It would be a great birthday treat for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love your cactus plants also, I think theya re beautiful!
Happy Birthday, to the best mom in the world. No bias; seriously!
But of course mom! Happy happy birthday! you're two daughters in CA are thinking of you!! (well, one is still asleep but I'm sure she will when she wakes up ;)
Happy Birthday birthday girl! Love the plants. Very pretty.
Wish i could keep a plant alive. It looks beautiful! Happy B-Day!
Happy birthday!!! I love reading your blog... :-)
Happy Birthday...you better blog about your surprise! I've being waiting to find out all week!
Happy Birthday! You certainly fit the status, "Not getting older, just getting BETTER". It's so fun to read about your busy, fun, wonderful experiences.
And - there is a surprise still waiting to be blogged about?!? Sounds fun! I'll be back to see what this is all about.
p.s. Your flowers are stunning
Happy Birthday Laurie! I've had a lot of Christmas Cacti but they have never bloomed so profusely. It seems you have more than a green thumb - more like ten green ones. :)
Em, is the surprise you're talking about the next round in the "Three Musketeers" saga? If so, it's up to Bryce at this point. Sara already got him back down in his office. We'll see where they go next. Hmmm, maybe I need to do it?
The cactus are beautiful. I'm glad I've seen them in person.
Post a Comment