And now I'll just let you enjoy the beautiful hike!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Temple Fork X 2
It has been foggy here for the last few days, but today my friends and I drove up out of the fog for another snowshoe adventure. We did the same trail as last Friday, but went a little further. We didn't have to break trail the whole way this time, just part of it. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and cold when we started, but we got warmed up from the effort pretty quickly. In fact, a little lie down in the snow was good to cool us off. Here's Janae, Tracii and Laurie, picture taken by Nan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love Logan Canyon! Thanks for sharing these photos. Thanks for being my hiking friend.
Wow. seriously.
I am amazed with all your hiking/snowshoeing adventures! What a great example of getting out and staying active even in the cold weather! Your pictures are beautiful!
I can't believe how fast January has gone by. I usually hate it and can hardly wait for it to be over. But, it's been so much fun! I'm grateful to my hiking friends for getting me out to enjoy it.
Post a Comment