Friday, January 1, 2010

Whew, it's over

I totally admit it, I did not do well with taking pictures through all the eventful things in the past week, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Sara and Eric's wedding.  I have a few pictures on my camera, but not many.  So, I'm going to defer to my wonderful daughter Lisa, who not only took pictures, but also blogged perfectly about the above events.  So, go check out her blog to see:

Christmas Eve

Christmas Day

Sara's and Eric's wedding

I will say this though, it has been a most amazing week having all of my children and their families here together.  This wedding was so different than the ones that we did from a thousand miles away.  We did have some bad weather and a flood in the temple, but those things just make memories, as I can attest.  (Bryce and I had a couple of feet of snow on our wedding day, and accidents and injuries.) 

I am so grateful to all the friends and family members who put in so much time and energy and effort to make our week so fabulous.  I love you all!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the links! I think you're wonderful too. It has been a crazy, but amazing couple of weeks.