Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!  It has been a wonderful 2009.  Here's the past year in pictures.

We got a new grandson in January, and Matthew and Kristin got a new house.  In February I got to go and help Kathy for a week and play with Ben.


Sara was in charge of "Relay For Life" in March and did a wonderful job.  I've been a cancer survivor for four years.



In April, the whole family got together in California for the blessing of our grandson Ben.


In May, Bryce and I took a cruise to Alaska in honor of our 30th wedding anniversary.



The summer was busy with singing in the opera, traveling with American Festival Chorus, canning, gardening, and hiking. 




Bryce and I got to take care of the grandchildren (Lee and Anna) for a week in September, and also go and see the ARES I motor test, which was amazing.




Sara and Eric are engaged!



Sara's Pippi Longstocking costume that she wore to work on Halloween.


Bryce's birthday - all of our kids were here!


Here's Gus, our new Toyota 4 Runner. No more worries about getting up and down our hill in the snow.


Wow, everyone here for Christmas!  Lee and Axton had fun playing Christmas carols together.  At least I think that's what they were playing.  All that stuff behind them is Sara's bridal shower gifts.

Last of all, Sara and Eric's wedding, of which I have no pictures - yet.  I trust our professional photographer.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures! what a year. wow.

Tubbs Family said...

Thank you for the Christmas card! You're family has exploded in just the short time we've know you! It so wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing Sara's pictures!!