We bought a new TV for Christmas and it came packaged in a large box with this very unappealing, rather disgusting picture on the front. The three guys are nearly life size.
For a couple of weeks, we left the box in the family room, but I covered them with the blue foam pad that was wrapped around the TV so we didn't have these guys staring at us.
Monday I was cleaning the room, and gathered up the garbage and flattened the box so that we could recycle it. Bryce volunteered to take the big flattened box outside.
A few hours later, I went up to my bathroom, and suddenly there are these three guys staring at me from my shower! Now, if you know my bathroom, you'll know what I was doing when I was looking into the shower. I started yelling, and laughing at the same time. Bryce came and rescued me from the onlookers, but later when I went into the closet to change my clothes, there they were again, staring and whooping it up! I hollered again (this time almost with a bellyache from laughing), and again was rescued by my protector. Finally, tired and ready for bed, I pulled down the sheets. You guessed it . . .
So, where should they go from here? Currently I have control over their whereabouts.

9 comments:
The car, it's always fun to have young guys following you around! If you haven't noticed, the black movies is a blogspot problem, not just our blog. pass the word around.
Oh goodness, this made my day!
hilarious!
You two have so much fun!
That is just too much! :)
You've got to find a really good place to get him back!
HAHAHAHA!!!! I got a really good belly laugh out of this. I thought of him this week when I drew faces on the kids feet and belly buttons.
I have tears in my eyes from laughing too hard. Lee kept asking "Are you serious?" when he saw me laughing so hard.
I think you should dress the guys up somehow with gigantic paper eyes and then put them on the OTHER side of the toilet, because girls don't look that way when going potty, but boys do...
Thats too funny!
I thought I had it figured out. This morning I put the "Three stooges" as Bryce now calls them in the back seat of his car, lined up to be seen in the rear view mirror. He didn't get right in the car though, he opened the back door to put his stuff in the back seat. Bahh.
Post a Comment