Now that we're back home again, I was able to go with the Likin' Hikin' ladies on an adventure Friday. We drove to one canyon, left some cars, drove around to another canyon and started up what we thought was a trail that would take us over the mountain from one canyon to the other. The trail was well marked where we left the cars, but we didn't know how to get to it from the other side and ended up climbing a steep mountainside through brush and mud and weeds and trees, then going back the way we came without finding the trail. Of course then we had to drive back and get the cars we left on the other side. It was an adventure, and of course we had fun even if it was a bit frustrating.
 |
| My camera's memory card wasn't working, so I don't have any pictures of me. I just took a few with my Iphone. But, you can see what we were going through. I have several new scratches and bruises. |
 |
| You have to look carefully to see people in this brush. It wasn't all this bad, just the last part. |
Later in the evening, Bryce and I took Gus back up the canyon where we started the hike. We went several miles further up, past our starting point, and found a sign indicating the trailhead. So, we'll have to go back and try again, but it's definitely a four wheel drive and hike kind of activity.
1 comment:
How many people? I can find one, maybe. Nossa Vida!
Post a Comment