Bryce and I are on vacation. What a strange time to go - when the house is in a big mess and we have so much to do, but on the other hand, a good time since he hasn't started work yet and we need a break from that mess. We're currently at Kathy and Doug's house for the weekend, and then we're getting on a cruise with my parents and brothers and sisters from Monday to Friday. We'll spend another night with K&D and then head home.
I was figuring it out - we will have slept in our own bed eight nights out of thirty by the time we get home. We slept in our new house three nights without our bed. But that's pretty wild.
More later!
2 comments:
Wahoo for vacations!
Enjoy your time with Kathy & Doug and we will see you on Monday.
There is always time to fix up the house. :-)
Hve fun on your cruise!! I can't wait to hear details!! How fun!!
Post a Comment