Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love my house!

A list of things I love about my new house.

1. My gas stove, and especially the oven that turns on by itself when I'm gone.
2. The laundry is on the same floor and very close to my bedroom.
3. The amazing views
4. The proximity to my family
5. I can walk out the door and up onto the Bonneville Shoreline trail in just a few steps.
6. The beautiful trim work and painting
7. The hummingbirds
8. The meadowlarks
9. Sitting on the front porch and watching fireworks off in the distance.
10. The refrigerator with water and ice on the door.
More that I'll think of later!

4 comments:

The Schooley's said...

You had me at the laundry room is on the same floor and close to your bedroom!! I am soooo happy you are loving your new house!!

Sue said...

I like where they put the spiral staircase from the deck. How is that working out for you?

I hope I get a chance to visit next month.

Tubbs Family said...

No, No, No, you cannot ENJOY your new home. You are suppose to say..."This is horrible, I want to go back to Minot!" Okay, maybe not! I'm happy for you guys. You just keep on enjoying your new home!!

Laurie HF said...

Sorry DeNay - we really do love our house! Of course we really miss the people in Minot a LOT! We still keep wondering when the vacation will end. Sara and I and Lee and Lisa went to the mall today. Being close to family is precious.

Sue, the spiral staircase is amazing. It looks like it was meant to go there (of course they did build it to go there, so I guess it should.)