These are my brothers. Brian is the solo, then Rob, Steve and Jim on backup. Bryce's comment several times was - would you believe there's three bishops and a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing in that group?
Here's another one, same group, different song.
This is my Dad. This is a song he's been singing as long as I can remember. My brothers put his name in, rather a surprise for him.
This one is my brother Rob.
And this is my brother Steve.
There were several other performances, including one from me ("Til There Was You" from the Music Man) but that's all I filmed. It was a great time.
3 comments:
How fun. I can't wait for more pictures. They all sounded awesome. I am so glad you had a great time and that you are home and all is well!!
Laurie, you can pull your song off the server that Rob set up. I recorded you and it sounded great! If you can't get it off there let me know and I'll email it to you. You should definitely have a copy of your great performance.
I haven't been home long enough today to post anything yet. I'm glad you put up the karaoke because that's what I wanted to get up first. Now I won't worry about it. I'll just point a link to your blog when I mention it in mine. ;)
That is some serious talent from one family! Granddad singing to Grandma has got to be one of the sweetest moments I've ever seen! Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment