Friday, October 29, 2010

Therapy

I really like my friend JoLynn's blog titled therapy, so I'm copying her title.  Today's hike had gorgeous views, but no lush green foliage or beautiful flowers.  Still, it was wonderful therapy.  We've decided that hiking together with wonderful friends every week is better than therapy and much less expensive. 

We did this hike last year and kind of got lost getting out.  It's called "Five Hills" and it's kind of hard to figure out exactly how many hills we did.  Today we found the road down off the hills, and hiked until we came to a fence, so we're pretty sure we did the whole thing.

Here's my wonderful hiking friends and one lone tree with a bit of autumn color still clinging to it.

The views were amazing up there.

Here's what we think is the last of the five hills.

Happy to be out.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I can't think of a better mood elevator than to be out doors, working up a little sweat, with a good friend, or several good friends. Thanks Laurie for therapying (I don't think that's a word) with me.

JoLynn said...

Oh it was 5! I like that hike because the view is wonderful. So was the weather :)