The great bonus of hiking the Wellsvilles is that when you reach the top, you can see Cache Valley on one side and down into the Brigham City area just be turning around. It's breathtaking.
This moose was nibbling leaves near "Cold Water Lake" about a mile after the beginning of the hike.
Here's one view of Cache Valley. I was able to find our house with my binoculars, but it was really far away.
And here we are with the other side of the mountain behind us - this is the Brigham City area. One of the ladies said that these hikes are better than therapy - and less expensive. I totally agree. What could be better than accomplishing a really great physical challenge and doing it with a bunch of wonderful ladies?
The view down into Honeyville/Dewyville area with just me.
This picture shows what the trail was like. The ladies above are on the switchback. I'm on the switchback below taking the picture.
2 comments:
That's so cool!! Thomas' grandma lives in Brigham City... How cool to see it from so far up!
What a neat hike... I wish I was in the area! It seems that there are a million fun hiking trails in Utah.
Right on! Right on top! :D Okay, it is too late for me to attempt to make stupid puns... ;) Good work, mom. I'm proud of you and your buddies.
Post a Comment