Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WW: General Conference weekend

I love General Conference!  I love the special spirit that we feel in our home, and the opportunity to be with family.  We had 22 people at our house for Sunday dinner after General Conference, plus we had lots of fun on Saturday doing projects and enjoying the sessions. Our big new family room (that's still just "almost" finished) did a great job feeding everyone.  I loved it. 

Axton is showing off our new big room.  We fed 21 (baby Jackson didn't have a seat at the table) and still had room to sit and watch conference while the tables were up. 
The ping pong table held twelve people, even though in some spots there wasn't much knee room.  Hmm, it looks like the kids are through eating.  Their little table is empty.  I wonder where they've gone?
Ah, here they are!



The magformers are a great toy even for adults.
This week I'm grateful for a fabulous General Conference weekend full of family, food, faith and fun. I loved listening to the speakers and sharing insights with my family, and I loved having lots of extra family here for dinner.




2 comments:

Nan said...

What a lovely home for family gatherings.

Sara said...

Yay! it sure was a great weekend. :)