Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is best spent with children, and that's just what we did this year.  I wanted to share some of the fun we had with our grandchildren.

There was a "trunk or treat" down at the mall, which included getting treats from the fire department.  It was fun to see the big trucks, but it's debatable about whether or not it was worth waiting in those long lines, especially since the longest wait was outside.
But, I bet Grandma Diane will be glad to see this picture!  (Sorry we never got over to see you in person.)



In the evening we all went to visit Matthew, Kristin and Axton.  In case you can't tell, we have a pumpkin, a lion, and a dragon.

They're wagging their tails and showing off their wings.  The Iphone camera picks up motion and makes things blurry sometimes.  But here, it's rather fitting.

I grabbed this picture off of Skype during a phone call Sunday evening.  I sure would have liked to give that cute puppy a squeeze!

No comments: