Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WW: Sisters in Zion

Our stake got tickets to the Relief Society Broadcast this year.  I had plenty and invited Lisa to come along.  It was so great to go to the meeting with my daughter!  There is a special and wonderful spirit in a throng of thousands of Latter-Day Saint women all dressed up and ready to hear the word of the Lord through the mouth of his holy prophet.   Although Lisa didn't really enjoy the ride down and back - (being pregnant adds to the tendency to be carsick) we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  We rode down and back with two other wonderful ladies from my ward and had a good visit.



Yep, Lisa, you were there!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I was there! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so much fun!! I actually thought about you two while watching and thought, "I wonder if the Fifield Ladies all get to go together? That would be so cool!" And sure enough, there you are!

It was a wonderful broadcast indeed. And I love that picture of you and Lisa. :-)