A few wonderful things for this Wednesday night . . .
American Festival Chorus is singing an all Mack Wilberg concert October 9. We started rehearsals again last Wednesday night, but Craig was ill and we had our associate conductor. Corey is a great choral guy, and we learned much from him, but Craig, well, it's just a totally different and wondrous experience to work under Craig Jessop. We started tonight with three hymns that Mack arranged: "Come Come Ye Saints," "Redeemer of Israel" and "Did you Think to Pray." Craig had little wonderful stories about each one and my friend and seatmate Danielle and I shared my tissues. I'm wondering - is he going to teach us how to sing without getting emotional?
Onions! Can you believe the size of these things? Yes, they are bigger than softballs and they were even very mild and tasty. We didn't even cry very much cutting them up. I wish I could remember what variety I bought last spring and I hope to repeat this performance another year.
2 comments:
I can just picture my two friends sitting together trying to hold back the tears and not succeeding. I'm excited to hear that concert.
Yay for Choir and Onions! :)
Post a Comment