Wednesday, September 15, 2010
WW: Grandchildren
Is there anything more wonderful than grandchildren? Right now I have one cute little two year old chatting behind me as he puts stickers on things and colors pictures. (His mom is at the doctor.) Last night we had three here playing with cars and running around. The sweet little one that I get to keep for a whole week is out with his mom right now, but will be back for lunch. This week we found out that one of the three new ones coming early next year is a boy. So the count for now is four boys, one girl and two unknown. I love grandchildren and today that's what is wonderful on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Waaaah... such a sweet post. I love those kids too.
Hooray! So fun! :)
Your blessings are mulitplying.
Post a Comment