I hate doing a whole bunch of posts at the same time, sometimes the older ones get lost. But I'm pretty far behind on some things I needed to post about. This one is for Kathy, who had a wonderful trip to New York City while I had a wonderful time playing with Ben.
Ben is a big smiler.
He loved trying out the raspberries we had while he was here, especially sticking them on his finger.
Balloons and ceiling fans were a big favorite.
He can't even let go of the balloon while he eats lunch. (Oh, and cucumbers were another big favorite.)
These pictures are blurry because I was trying to catch this little engine running around pushing the laundry baskets and loading laundry from one basket to another.
We had such a great time. It's a great blessing to have some one on one time with your grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment