I didn't mention anywhere, that I'm out of state visiting Kathy and Doug and new baby Ben. I guess you might have been able to figure that out from the pictures. My task here has been to be an extra set of arms for Kathy. We've been putting dinners in the freezer (she's gluten intolerant and can't just go down and buy a lasagna), doing some cleaning and laundry, and just helping her get used to being a mom with a new baby. I'll be here a few more days. I'm sending all these pictures over my Iphone, so they may not be the greatest quality, but it's easy to send pictures and I can do it without my computer. Actually this post is going from their computer. I can't type very fast on the Iphone.
Here's something fun. Kristin (our daughter-in-law) was on Rachael Ray's daytime show this past week. She sent in a "double duty" household tip. Here's where you can watch: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/double-duty-household-tips/
In the movie, she's in front of my mom's refrigerator. You see, the tip actually was my mom's idea, but most of us in the family, including Kristin, have turntables in the fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment