What a snazy office! that looks great!
What a fun surprise!
Beautiful! What a great welcome home surprise
I love it! You did a super job! Hoorah!!
That is definitely a happy face! Also, I'm really and truly diggin' the shoes. :-) It warms my cold (almost frozen from being in Connecticut brrr...) Oregonian heart.Can't wait to see the amazing furniture you build!
Aubri, just for your information, Bryce and I both wear Birks (with socks in winter) around the house. They are our indoor shoes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a snazy office! that looks great!
What a fun surprise!
Beautiful! What a great welcome home surprise
I love it! You did a super job! Hoorah!!
That is definitely a happy face! Also, I'm really and truly diggin' the shoes. :-) It warms my cold (almost frozen from being in Connecticut brrr...) Oregonian heart.
Can't wait to see the amazing furniture you build!
Aubri, just for your information, Bryce and I both wear Birks (with socks in winter) around the house. They are our indoor shoes.
Post a Comment