Post some more. I am enjoying Ben's pictures almost as much as Haylee's. Here is a photographers tip for newborns. Find a window letting in lots of indirect light and lay the baby on a blanket next to the window. It gives off the perfect soft light for baby portraits. Use a tripod if you have one, and take lots and lots of pictures. Can't wait to see em.
2 comments:
He's definitely got some Doug in him. Grow some hair, put on a suit, and he'll be his dad in disguise! But those are Kathy lips, I think.
Post some more. I am enjoying Ben's pictures almost as much as Haylee's.
Here is a photographers tip for newborns. Find a window letting in lots of indirect light and lay the baby on a blanket next to the window. It gives off the perfect soft light for baby portraits. Use a tripod if you have one, and take lots and lots of pictures. Can't wait to see em.
Post a Comment