Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ben

I'm posting this from my Iphone. I've never done that, so we'll see
how it works. As you can see, I'm having a great time bonding with
little Ben. Kathy and I are also doing a bunch of cooking and getting
her freezer full of meals for later. Tonight it was Shepherd's pie,
tomorrow it will be lasagna and banana bread.

2 comments:

Lynea said...

What a sweet photo! I can't wait to be holding my little Haylee. I fly out Tuesday.
Please e-mail me some of the freezer recipies you are using. I looked up some 'once a month cooking' sites but nothing really caught my eye. I'm hoping to do some meals for the kids before I leave, and then some meals up in St.Geo.
Enjoy that little one and take lots of pictures!

Lisa said...

I can see Kathy taking the picture. :) I'm glad you're there, helping and playing. I hope Kathy and Doug are taking advantage of the help, and the sleep!