




When we were looking for a new house, Bryce really wanted a big yard so that he could buy a riding lawn mower. Unfortunately, our yard will be too small for that. At harvest time a couple of times he volunteered to help drive trucks or tractors on other people's farms. He always wants to climb up in those big combines at the state fair. Well, tonight Bryce got to have some fun. Our neighbor Sherm has been using a borrowed skid steer on his lot, and our developer/neighbor Michael loaned his to Bryce. Sherm and Bryce cooperated tonight to move some rocks off the corner of our property. Sherm wanted the rocks, and we have no use for them. It was so fun watching these two men with their toys. They looked like they were dancing. Bryce would hold the boulder in place while Sherm scooped it up. I think it was the best fun Bryce had all week.
2 comments:
Great grandpa Fifield is very very jealous. It must be in the genes!
It's pretty cool that Bryce got to play with that machine, but I am Jealous that your neighbor got all of your rocks! I LOVE ROCKS!!!! Just ask my kids. I'm always trying to figure out how to smuggle a few home.
Post a Comment