
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Farewell party
We had the nicest farewell party Saturday night at the church. Our friends Denay and Travis spearheaded it, and I'm sure there were many who helped, although I'm not sure who they were. Many, many people came, and we had beautiful decorated cakes and lots of fun visiting. At the end, they gave us this amazing gift. It's a mosaic picture of the Bismarck temple made up of tiny pictures of people we have known and loved in Minot. We also got a wonderful picture album that people signed that night. We will miss these wonderful people, and the great love that we have felt here. 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that picture gets me all choked up. I can't wait to see it in person (1.5 weeks!!)
I love the temple mosaic picture! Danny made me one for Mother's Day last year when Ham was born of the temple we were married in.
We'll sure miss you. So sorry we missed the party.
Post a Comment