OK, so this is a bit embarrassing - One, we're in our exercise clothes, and two, we're doing a really ugly looking neck stretching exercise, but I just had to put in a picture here of the four generations at exercise class: Great Grandma, Lee, Mom, and Grandma.

And look at this great form! We were in the foyer because they were having a funeral that day and we couldn't use the cultural hall.
5 comments:
I just love little Lee doing the exercises, way to start healthy habits young, right? :D fun stuff!
And one, and two and squeeze! Those were the best pictures ever. How fun! So glad you can do this with 4 generations!!
When Lee does those leg lifts he always grunts and say "Whoa, that's way hard!" It makes me feel better to know he's feeling the burn too. Thanks for recording this, mom. It's special to me.
what a hoot. I'm glad Lee is getting into exercise at a young age :)
Lee is going to love these pictures for years and years to come. My oldest boy especially loves the generation pictures with Daddy and Uncles and grandparents and great-grandparents.
I especially like the Lee's facial expressions in the pics.
Post a Comment