Here I am getting ready at one of the mirrors in the ensemble dressing room. That's Judy behind me, taking my picture. She was one of the volunteers like me that did only Carmen.


Here's a picture of all of us Cigarette girls (the women's ensemble) in the stairway just before we went on for our final time. All of these ladies, including me, were in other wigs and other costumes for the rest of the show. Most of them are professionals, hired to come and live here for the summer to do the shows, and the pros did all four of the operas. I kind of hope that they ask me to do it again next year, but I'm not sure about singing Italian!


2 comments:
Italian is so much easier than French! I enjoyed Camelot last night, and I'm excited to see your movie of Carmen. Good work, mom.
You make a gorgeous Cigarett Girl! I sure hope to one day see you perfrom. You are so talented.
Post a Comment