I have been joining a group of ladies for a hike each Friday. They did a couple before I joined them, so now they are into some pretty serious hikes. Today we did "Preston Valley" which started at Green Canyon, north of our house, went up over the mountain and down into Logan Canyon. It was a lot of up and down, but amazing views. We started out at about 8:30 after driving up Green Canyon a couple of miles, and came out at the bottom where the Wind Caves hike begins at about 1:00. Next week I'm taking something to eat! Here are a few pictures and a video.




3 comments:
Wow, what a hike! That's not short, or small, in any sense of the word! I'm not surprised you wanted something to eat.
Hey laurie, found your blog and love the pics and video. That was a great hike and I'm so glad you were there. May we have many more to come :)
Okay, you are having way too much fun! What a great hike and so great to hike with friends. I saw all you Alaska pitures and am glad you had a such a great time and saw so much! The view of the Mt. was amazing!
Post a Comment