I hope you're all having a great St. Patrick's Day. Here's some Irish blessings for you.
May the good Lord take a liken to you, . . . . but not too soon.
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going, and the insight to know when you're going too far.
May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and may those who love you, love you. And to those who don't love you, may God turn their hearts. And if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so we may know them by their limping. God bless you in His own way.
Now dear ones, as you dance on the green turf, may the leprechauns be near you and may all the Irish angels smile on you, especially on St. Patrick's Day.
And please don't forget family prayer, because when you pray for one another, the other naturally knows you love them.
2 comments:
May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall soft upon your fields; and until we meet again, May God hold you ever in the Palm of His Hand.
(Very common one, I know, but it's the only one I have memorized.)
Happy S.P. Day!
I still remember eating a St. Patricks day dinner at your hose it was alot of fun. Hope you had a good St Patricks day this year.
Post a Comment