Today is my birthday, and it has been a great one so far. I've had lots of birthday wishes by phone, in person, by email and even on Facebook. I have presents to open when Bryce gets home from work, and he's taking me out to dinner. What more could a person want?
Well, I'd love a comment from all of you who read this. It would be fun to see how many of you blog stalkers there are out there.
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (I yelled really loud so you could hear me all the way from Connecticut!)
I wish I could give you more than a facebook and blog wish! But know you've been on my mind on this, your day. Have a great one!
You will always be my younger sister! ;-) Well, not that much younger. Happy Birthday!
Linda
Happy Birthday! Dinner sounds like it was yummy, but you shouldn't have to make your own birthday cake.
Have a great one Laurie
We love you Mom!
Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!
Happy Birthday Laurie - consider the happy spoon a birthday gift as well as a welcome-to-Relief-Society gift! How fun that you have a blog. --Debbie Raymond
Happy B-day!! I love you, Mom!
Post a Comment