Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!

1. Where was I 10 years ago? In September of 1998, I lived in Minot, North Dakota. We had all of our children living at home plus a German Shorthaired Pointer. I didn't have a job outside of my home, but I was heavily involved in volunteering at school and in other things.
2. What's on my to do list today? (Actually tomorrow, since today's Sunday). I will be walking with my daughter, grandson and granddaughter, planting five rose bushes and about ten perennial flowers, and doing a bit of weeding. I also need to pay a few bills and wash some laundry.
3. What if I was a billionaire? I'd hate that - way too much responsibility. But, I'd use the money for some good things, especially education for my family members and humanitarian service.
4. Five places I have lived: Tokyo, Japan; Logan, Utah; Tsaile, Arizona; Shelley, Idaho; Moscow, Idaho, Eugene, Oregon (oops, that's six).
5. Snacks I like- caramel popcorn with nuts, pistachio nuts, gingersnap cookies, other cookies (I'm a sweet snacker more than a salty one).
6. Three bad habits- putting my hands on my face, getting sidetracked and forgetting what I was doing, talking too much, especially about random things the other person really doesn't need to know.
7. Who am I tagging? I tag Linda, Sue, Kathy, Kristin, Lisa, Sara, Denay and Alli.

2 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I love all your recent posts. Especially the one with all the family in the pictures!! I know you are just loving Utah. We miss you guys though.

Halee D. said...

Hey you two! How are you guys doing in my fav. state? I hope you are doing wonderful. I sure do miss you guys out here, it's starting to get a bit chilly and the worst is yet to come! Well I hope all is well miss ya!