The first thing that came to mind was Transylvania. lolI have no idea. But I hope if we pass your town on our trip that you are back by then!
This one took quite a bit of research for me. But I found it!Gila monsters!Gila Valley AZ temple. Whew! I never knew such a place even existed. So cool there's a temple there.
Good work Lisa, Gila Valley, Arizona. It's only been here since 2008.
Correction on that last comment, it was announced in 2008, but not dedicated until May of this year, so it's brand new.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The first thing that came to mind was Transylvania. lol
I have no idea. But I hope if we pass your town on our trip that you are back by then!
This one took quite a bit of research for me. But I found it!
Gila monsters!
Gila Valley AZ temple. Whew! I never knew such a place even existed. So cool there's a temple there.
Good work Lisa, Gila Valley, Arizona. It's only been here since 2008.
Correction on that last comment, it was announced in 2008, but not dedicated until May of this year, so it's brand new.
Post a Comment