A few weeks ago, the Likin' Hikin' Ladies attempted to hike the Leatham Hollow Trail. We drove some cars out to one canyon and left them, then went back to another canyon. The trail was supposed to go from one to the other. But, we never found the trailhead. Later that night, Bryce and I found the trailhead in Gus and ever since then, I've been wanting to do that trail. Some of my friends did the trail last week while I was gone to the family reunion. This week, it was only Danielle and I who were planning to hike, so I took matters into my own hands and changed the hike destination. Danielle and I went in Gus up the four miles of rocky dirt road to the trailhead and had a wonderful morning hiking this gorgeous trail. It's mostly in shade, but occasionally pops out from behind trees to see some amazing views. Enjoy!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Did see where we parked the cars in Left Hand Fork?
I'm glad you took matters into your own hands. We scheduled Jardine Juniper so Tracii could do it. Being she wasn't hiking I'm so glad you hiked where YOU wanted to go.
We did that night, when we drove back that way in Gus again. We didn't walk that far though. I'm not sure how far the spring is from that end of the trail.
Post a Comment