We've been over here having breakfast in some backyards and we can't cross the canal, the bank is too slippery. Hmmm, there's a woman with a camera phone standing there. We have to walk right past her. I'll go first and make sure she isn't going to do anything scary.

OK, I made it, who's next? I'll wait for you.
.

Come on guys, it's OK, she's just taking pictures.

That's the way, trot right up here. We'll head up into the mountain for the day and come back tonight.
5 comments:
*chuckle* What a great way to start the day!
Waht an amazing yard! You guys must love being so close to nature there!
I think they've found a cozy nook here in cache valley. I've seen twelve in my backyard at once.
How fun! Those pictures make me miss UT!
Great commentary! I bet they were glad you were only armed with a camera phone :-)
Post a Comment