Wednesday, April 22, 2009

addendum to toothless

Now that the Novocaine has worn off and I have my mouth again, I can say that having a big hole is actually less painful and irritating than having half a tooth with a sharp edged temporary filling on it. Of course I haven't done much chewing yet. :) Dr. L told me to call him in a week if I'd like to have him make me a temporary denture that I could put in and take out during the seven or eight months until the implant is in. I think I may do that.

2 comments:

Tubbs Family said...

Yikes! I'm sure there is someone around there that can nurse you to health like you did to her when she had her wisdom teeth out? :-) JK! It doesn't sound like fun, but it sounds like you're doing okay. Good thing you have a good dentist!

alainalh said...

Hey, look at us! Toothless buddies. :) Of course, my teeth were just procedural removal part of growing up...things.
Yours isn't fun at allll!
Good luck getting your fancy new pearly white back in.