Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blessing Benjamin and celebrating Easter

We had a most wonderful visit with all of our kids and grandkids (except Cody) this past weekend. We got to participate in little Benjamin's receiving his name and blessing, hang with the family, celebrate Easter and even take a trip to the beach. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.


It was a lot of driving, but Lee was a great traveler, especially when he got to watch Little Einstein (headphones are great!)

The Blessing

Ben getting dressed up in his fancy white duds - and not too sure he likes it.

The proud parents

The whole fam, minus Cody. (We missed you Cody!)

Easter Afternoon at Kathy and Doug's

How do you get a picture of four little kids? Very carefully.


Sometimes it takes a Grandpa to hold all the kids.

I love Kathy's big mirror. It's fun to see what was going on behind the cameras.

Monday's Easter Hunt

Cool, Mom, Peeps! Can I have one?

OK, there's a whole bunch of these things here, what do you do with them?
I've got this thing figured out. But it doesn't taste exactly right.

Whoo hoo! Candy!

I didn't take any pictures at the restaurant - which was a great time. But I was holding a baby. She really loved that rib bone. Lisa posted a picture of that.

At the Beach on Tuesday
Can you find two babies in this picture?
Mr. SandLee

Baby bathing beauty (and Sara's pretty cute too).
This video is a good depiction of how much Lee liked the beach. But it took two people to keep him from being washed out to sea.
All in all, a great vacation. Too bad it wasn't longer. Now we're back home and getting snowed on.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such cute pictures! I love them all too.

Tubbs Family said...

Your family has really grown since you left. Cute pictures! Ah, the beach..I Wish! Glad you had a good trip.