Saturday, November 8, 2008

I went for a walk this morning

I went for a walk this morning and I just had to share it with you. The sun was just beginning to light the tops of the mountains on the other side of the valley. I saw two small herds of deer heading back up the mountain after their nighttime feeding. Birds were singing and the air was crisp and cool. I walked up to the Bonneville Shoreline trail and came back down at the golf course. Then I walked to Dad's house, checked to make sure all was well there (they're on a trip), blew some leaves away from their garage door, then delivered a vacation pack of newspapers to the correct house and came home. It was an absolutely gorgeous walk.

These pictures are in order. Can you see our house in these two?

See the deer?
The temple is down in the fog.

Here is the golf course (above and below).


And just a little trail I often take.



And to think, it's November!

1 comment:

Haddorkus said...

Those are gorgeous. What a wonderful walk. I can't tell you how much I miss mountains and views like that, especially now in the fall. Enjoy.