Today when I was at church and we were singing Thanksgiving hymns, I got thinking about how many things I have to be grateful for. So, this is a gratitude post. I hope that it will encourage all of you who read it to also make a post about things you're grateful for. If you do, would you leave a comment for me? Then I can go and read yours too.
I'm grateful for:
-membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and opportunities to serve.
-my Savior Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made for me.
-my wonderful husband Bryce, who is my best friend and puts my needs ahead of his own.
-four talented, happy and successful children who get along so well with each other.
-three delightful, kind and loving people that married into our family and have become my children.
-three (almost four) happy and sweet and funny grandchildren and especially that I get to see them often.
-having a temple just minutes from my house.
- an amazingly beautiful house with a fabulous view.
- my talent of singing.
- walking with my daughters some days and walking with my parents other days.
- just walking outside - even though it's November!
- my computer, so I can keep up with my friends and see what they're doing.
- my new Iphone - again to keep up with friends and family.
- new carpet in the guest room
- lawn and sprinklers
- asphalt on new roads connecting me closer to family
- being able to spend time with family at a moment's notice
- mail being delivered to a mailbox on the corner
- our great country and the freedoms we enjoy, including being able to elect a new president
- fresh fruit all year around
- our family newsletter
- rain
- impromptu parties (with our family, any get together becomes a party).
- great neighbors and friends
2 comments:
That was a fun read. What a great idea. I just might copy you!!
I posted what I'm grateful for too. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment