Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not quite ours - but getting there














I took a few more pictures of our new house while we were there last week. The very kind builder let us keep the key over the weekend so that we could take family in for a look, some for the first time. We had a great time, and feel more and more that it's really our house!


We had fun showing it to our family, as you can see. Uncle Bryce had a little beauty pageant with his three nieces while Lee and Jake had fun playing.


2 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Love the new house. Still sad that you guys are moving, but I sitll like the house. I was detemined to try not to, but I can't. I know you guys will be happy in Utah!!

Lisa said...

Such cute pictures, especially the one of Lee in his "clubhouse". We're so excited--about 5 weeks left!