Last night I told Bryce that I felt like I'm living two different lives - one in Logan and the other in Minot. It was so great to be with our family last week. We celebrated Matthew's BS degree in engineering, Axton's name and blessing, and my dad's 75th birthday (even though he says he's only 39). We shocked my dad a bit with his birthday gift (which will also be Mom's birthday and their Christmas) of putting a new roof on their house. We'll be doing that this summer just before we leave on our cruise. Bryce and I will be living there then. Wow.
Today I was back at work and tonight we were at the church as usual on a Wednesday. That felt right too. There is much that we will miss. We have Sara at home now until the move. It's fun to have her here.






1 comment:
I think my favorite picture is of Bryce and your grandson. What a memory!!
Post a Comment