We chose a job that would keep us close by Sara's room. I picked up some "dish pack" boxes from the moving company yesterday and we did the china hutch. I really thought dish pack boxes would have some special dividers or something, but no, they're just a really tall really heavy cardboard box, and the used ones are $4.50! I think Jerusha has saved us several hundred dollars with all those boxes she collected and saved for us. I got online and found instructions from Allied for filling the dish pack box. We wrapped everything carefully, finishing off both of our newsprint roll ends and starting into the paper that I bought from Allied. But, the china cabinet is empty, the glass front cabinet in the kitchen and the one under the bar are all empty. Whoo hoo! 


1 comment:
Sara's sure lucky to be there at home and have you to take care of her--there's nothing like a mom to help you feel better after surgery. And Good work on all those boxes! It will make the move much easier.
Post a Comment