Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WW: Oh, yeah . . . Raspberries!

Is there anything more wonderful than fresh raspberries when they are in season?  And, we have TWO FLATS in our fridge.  Big cups, not those measly little half sized ones that you buy in the grocery store.  And these raspberries are from Bear Lake.  Oh, yum, my mouth is watering.    I made several batches of raspberry jam last night, but Bryce and I like to just keep a bunch for eating. 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

those sure do look yummy!

Kathy said...

I agree! We had a bunch in our fridge recently too. They were just from Costco, but they were yummy! Ben loved putting them on his finger and eating them off. We had to ration his portions for his diaper's sake ;)

Nan said...

Any bargains with raspberries? I want to make jam.

Sara said...

Yum oh! I love how Utah has good fresh produce! hooray! :)

Linda said...

The picture just doesn't do them justice! They are wonderful!! I have some in my freezer.