For the first six months or so, nobody lived above us and the road wasn't finished, so we didn't worry too much. Really, the only time anyone can see into those windows is when we have lights on inside at night. So, we just left the lights off or ducked down a bit. (They are above my shoulder level.) My wonderful sister-in-law Sue gave us some film that could be put onto the windows, but it was plain white, and I just couldn't bring myself to covering the windows. Then we got neighbors across the way, and we were feeling a bit more "out there."
Last week when we were shopping for home improvement things, Bryce and I found some window covering with beautiful patterns in it. It was expensive and so I bought only one roll, and then used what Sue gave me on the bottoms of the two windows and the whole shower window and the pretty stuff on the top. I think it turned out smashingly well. The pictures definitely don't do it justice. You'll just have to come and see it in person!



1 comment:
Oh yeah, they look great!
Post a Comment