Friday, April 2, 2010

Heading home tomorrow

I've enjoyed very much my week at Kathy and Doug's house.  We got a lot of painting done, I got to babysit while Kathy performed and then did a recording session with Orange County Mormon Choral Organization.  She plays flute and piccolo in the orchestra.  Kathy and Doug have a new home and lots of work to do to make it theirs.  I'm sure I could spend a couple of months here and we'd still have things to do.  But, we got the kitchen done and a good chunk of the rest of the downstairs.  This morning we even got to take a jaunt out on a boat for some whale watching.  We saw many many dolphins, some sea lions and a couple of California Gray Whales.  It was great fun.  Then we came back and, you guessed it, painted some more.   I'll be sad to leave, but glad to be back with Bryce. 




Ben enjoyed the whale watching.  He took a nap through the boring parts.

No comments: