Just starting out. There's my house below.
And now a bit farther up. Still can see my house.
Notice the sun hasn't reached some houses yet. We didn't see it until we were nearly there.
The view from Smiley. Can't see my house anymore, it's on the other side of the mountain.
And here it is! Smiley face, with Nan waiting to welcome me.
Wow, what a view.
Made it!
Now the coming down. I lost count of the number of times my foot slipped on gravel or grass in steep places. I landed on my rear a couple of times, and I'm not the only one who did. It was just plain steep!
Now I'm coming back down. See Smiley up there behind me?
Me with my Smiley hiking buddies, Nan and Kim.
What a great day. I'm glad I did it, and don't plan to do that one again.









2 comments:
I was jealous already of the hiking, but now that I know you went with Nan and Kim I'm even more jealous! Almost thou persuadest me to move back to Utah!
I sure missed going on this hike with you guys! Congrats to you for conquering a steep mountain and I hope to one day do the same.
Post a Comment